Children affected by autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, learning disabilities, and other social-emotional disabilities often interact with multiple clinical and educational providers. Dr. Rob Daniels serves as a “clinical quarterback” to ensure that the efforts of parents, educators, and specialists are engaging in complementary and mutually reinforcing efforts to achieve the best outcomes for children.
Dr. Daniels provides customized consultations to manage the most complex situations, including:
• Interpretation and review of records
• Second opinions
• Expert testimony
• Training to parents and staff
• Functional Behavior Analysis and Behavior Intervention Plans
• Independent Educational Evaluations
• Referrals to networks of qualified specialist
Invite Dr. Rob Daniels to provide consultation to your team on practical, research-based solutions in autism, learning disabilities, ADHD, and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS).